**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Downgrade to free talk & text plan

MiFi 4082MiFi 4082 Posts: 32FreedomPop Newbie
Please help me downgrade my new Kyocera Hydro Icon to the free talk & text plan ( I already downgraded the data plan). But the only options I see under T&T is "turn off incoming and outgoing calls."
Thanks

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hello @Sprinter MiFi4082 I will be glad to have a forum agent further assist you with your downgrade request. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • TeXcoderTeXcoder Posts: 26FreedomPop Newbie
    Same here - on two family members' accounts as well!
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    That talk and text plan is unlimited and free BTW
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • TeXcoderTeXcoder Posts: 26FreedomPop Newbie
    Whoa, I thought the free plan included 200 min and 500 texts. It is now unlimited?
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @Ryan Radford 2 @TeXcoder Hey guys, to clear things up the unlimited talk and text plan appears as "free" to those who have the Unlimited Everything plan. Free plans are still the same: 200min with 500mb of free data. @texcoder please feel free to send me a PM including the account emails associated with your downgrade request, thanks :)
  • roxieroxie Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I checked my acct. since I was getting billed $30 every month. Had the phone for 2 or3 yrs. & haven't used it yet. I bought it because I'm alone & if I get stuck somewhere, I can call. I don't care about e-mail or texting - I just want it to talk or take a picture. I looked at downgrade - it says 500 data. It doesn't say anything about talk or apps (good for thr market). Now what?
    I have no idea how to use this. I know I can't afford $30.