**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot active my Freedom Hub Burst.

Hongxiang LiHongxiang Li FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
Hi,

I order this Hub several weeks ago and it has been already delivered to me, but the order status is still kitting. (attached 1)

When I tried to active this device with correct MAC and email address, it shows " Email address already in use!" (attached 2)

Then, I click "validate" several times and it finally goes to the next page. However, it still doesn't work and it shows " Snap. looks like your phone is not currently eligible for free date." (attached 3)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Shawn

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    Hello @Hongxiang Li I will have a forum agent take a look into your Hub Burst account and make sure your device is ready to go. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • Honorine TenoHonorine Teno FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I also have the same problem as you Hongxiang Li. Hope we get help soon
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    Hello @Honorine Teno I will be glad to have a forum agent assist you as well with your Hub Burst activation. Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • Jerry CornejoJerry Cornejo FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I've opened up a separate ticket but I too am having the exact same issue.
  • Honorine TenoHonorine Teno FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I have the same probem
  • Susan FlanaganSusan Flanagan FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I have same problem
  • Bhojnarine Sagar Bhojnarine Sagar FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I also have the problem. The device status says 'Kitting' and it won't activate.
  • Hongxiang LiHongxiang Li FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8

I also have the problem. The device status says 'Kitting' and it won't activate.

Contact the customer service of freedompop. They helped me activate it after I reported this issue.