**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Downgrade to Free 200 min voice and free 500 text for galaxy s4 and Kyocera Hydro Icon

erniechenerniechen Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I already downgraded the data to the free 500MB data plan and added the Freedompop premium plus services, but cannot find a way to downgrade the unlimited voice and text plan. Please help.

Comments

• kz9726kz9726 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    The same issue for me that couldn't find place to downgrade the unlimited voice and text plan as before. Please help!
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @erniechen @kz9726 sorry to hear about your current downgrade issue guys, I will have a forum agent further assist you with your downgrade requests. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1: