**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can't set individual ringtones on my phone

Joy InfanteJoy Infante Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I set individual ringtones for some of my contacts who call me the most. When I look at the individual contacts, it says the ringtone I set for each. But when the people call me, the default ringtone rings. What am I missing? Anyone have any ideas?

Best Answer

Answers

• Joy InfanteJoy Infante Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    OK, thamks.
  • Kieth CunninghamKieth Cunningham Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Joy: I am having the same problem on my Kyocera Hydro Let me know if you find a resolution or they finally update the messaging app. I think assigned ringtone may have worked before I was forced to switch to messaging app. but phone worked so poorly I'm not sure.
  • Kieth CunninghamKieth Cunningham Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Still looking for resolution to assigned ringtones
    Kieth Cunningham
  • jrgatorjrgator Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I'd like to request that FreedomPop please, please, please fix this. I love the feature of individual ringtones (since my eyesight isn't that great). Thanks very much!
  • LynnieMarieLynnieMarie Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I really hope Freedom Pop fixes this because I love setting individual ringtones for people. I also hope they add a way to do talk to text...