**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need to replace a bricked S2

William S CameronWilliam S Cameron Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

I want to buy a new/refurbished phone to replace my bricked phone. It won't accept a firmware. How do I do it and keep my phone number and same account?

thanks,
BJ

Comments

• djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @William S Cameron
    Swapping new phone onto existing account--------------------------------
    1. First activate your new phone on a new account, paying the activation fee if it is BYOD. If the new phone is FreedomPop branded, then there is no activation fee.
    2. Contact customer service or wait in this thread for the forum admins to respond and swap phones on the two accounts.
    3. Confirm the new phone works on the old account.
    4. Contact customer service again to deactivate the new account (old phone on it now) and (if BYOD) process a refund for the new account. Do this within the first thirty days the new account is open.