**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

IPhone5 only works on WiFi

DNYDNY Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I am freedompop customer for a year now. Recently, my phone stopped working on carrier data. It only works on WiFi.

Condition before problem: my payment method was invalid so my account was locked. I added valid method. It worked for 1-2 days and now the phone only works on Wi-Fi.

NOTE: I tried all the possible solutions in the forum.
Reset, refresh, phone restore, latest app, you name it and I did it.

It gives me error that "Iphone is not activated, contact carrier"

Please help. If my account needs to be refreshed and rebooted from your side then please do it. OR contact me if you need any more information.

Opinion: Freedompop customer service never answers phone. So, I am scared to recommend this phone service to my friends or family (even though it's free?)
If customer is in problem or immediate help, there is no way to contact freedompop immediately.