**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Sorry, I have to go back to my old carrier.

Joseph EcclestonJoseph Eccleston FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
The ZTE Force phones I bought for my wife and I don't work well. When we first got them, the messaging app would close itself completely once you tried dialing, and the whole system was just buggy. I installed the JawBonez ROM at the recomendation of a forum moderator. This made things much more tolerable, but I still miss calls, miss texts and the phone has a terrible echo and delay.

If you please, I'd like to talk to a representative about getting a refund, in whole or in part for the phones and the unused portion of the year of service I paid for.

Comments

• te374te374 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 21
    I hear you. I also installed the JB ROM and it is much better, though I can't make reliable calls over wi-fi. Other than that it works great. Did you consider using Google Voice? I never miss calls with that.
  • Joseph EcclestonJoseph Eccleston FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    I haven't tried Voice yet, no. I've heard about it though. Isn't it some kind of forwarding system? I'll look it up since I keep hearing about it, but I still have to call this experiment quits. It's just too unpredictable. I don't even know how many legit calls I've missed because of this.

On the bright side, I feel like I've learned a whole lot about what makes cellphones tick. Woo!
  • Joseph EcclestonJoseph Eccleston FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    Anybody there? It's been a couple of days now and I'd like to discuss my options with someone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Joseph Eccleston I apologize for the delay in response, I would be more than happy to have a forum agent take a look at your account. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :3