**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How do I request a replacement phone/battery

hsmof5hsmof5 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
My new phone arrived yesterday. The battery will not accept a charge. There is no place on the website to send an email to customer service and I was on hold for an hour yesterday before it finally asked me to leave my name and phone number for them to call back 'sometime in the next 24-48 hours' when I probably won't be home to accept the call. so far, customer service sucks and I am not happy.

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    Hello @hsmof5 sorry to hear about this, I will have a forum agent further assist you with your replacement request. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1: