**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need Help Changing Plan to free "Basic 200"

Alex BarthAlex Barth Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I'm trying to change my current unlimited talk and text plan to the free "Basic 200" plan before I'm charged. Can I get any help with this?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Alex Barth I have successfully downgraded your talk and text plan, I apologize for the wait in getting some assistance with this. Your account will take some time to reflect the free plan but I can confirm your plan has been downgraded. Have a wonderful day! :3
  • ALFRED SEMALFRED SEM Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Could you please also help me to downgrade my voice plan to the free 200 minutes per month plan. I keep getting the "billing error" message on the web site. Thanks!
    Please also help me to downgrade to the "Basic 200" voice plan. I kept getting "billing error" message. Thanks!
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    Hello @ALFRED SEM I was able to take a look into your account and can confirm that your account is scheduled to be downgraded at the end of your current billing cycle, 7/25 :)
    Thanks a million!!!
  • Nicolai Ushinsky-SzatmariNicolai Ushinsky-Szatmari Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, I have also been trying to downgrade from the 7.99 plan to the free one, and keep getting error messages, with 0 days left on my current billing cycle. Can you please downgrade me to the free plan?
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    Hello @Nicolai Ushinsky-Szatmari I will have a forum agent assist you with your downgrade request, I apologize for the delay in reply. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • WTXfreedomPopperWTXfreedomPopper Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Dear Freedompop,

I recently attempted to have the website downgrade my plan to the free service. When I clicked the submit button I received the message below. I would like to know when this scheduled change will take effect and confirm the cost of the plan and offerings included with the plan. For example talk/text minutes and data per month. The plan is associated with this email address.

You are already (or scheduled to be) subscribed to this product.

Contact support.
  • Boyan LoveBoyan Love Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    As a new customer I am on the Premium Service, but in 8 days this comes to an end and I want to go onto the Basic Service, as I am a low user.