**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I am so frustrated with my phone

Hi, I am not savvy when it comes to these phones but I cannot get my phone to ring. I have called it several times from another number. It will go into voicemail though.
Also, I have texted some people and all of them said they texted back and I never got them.
I thought it might have been me, I have been working on setting this up all day so I took it down to Best Buy and she said it was set up right and told me to get a hold of freedom pop.

Can someone please help me?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Karen Merrill I would be more than happy to have a forum agent take a look at your account to make sure everything is in place. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :3