**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

LG G2 activation

jxx898989jxx898989 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I bought an LG G2 from Bestbuy (no contract). I checked at SWAPPA and shows that it is clear, but it failed the FEC check in Freedompop. Does it mean I won't be able to activate that? I bought the phone specifically hoping to use it in Freedompop, so if it doesn't work I might have to return it. Please let me know.

Comments

• akarveakarve Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I have the same problem. It looks like Ali was able to solve this for someone else earlier by submitting the MEID to Sprint.

Can someone do the same for us?

Thanks in advance!
  • jxx898989jxx898989 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, I bought it after I saw Ali's comment in the thread, actually. Hopefully he can help.
  • jxx898989jxx898989 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Anyone can help? I would really like to use FP, but if I can't activate this, I would have to return the phone very soon.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ali did you miss this one or is this a dup message ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs