**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Samsung Victory 4G LTE can't receive calls even after update

Susan HatfieldSusan Hatfield FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I received my Samsung Victory 4G LTE phone from FreedomPop in early July. I later received an email saying that these phones were having a problem receiving calls and texts and to remedy that a Hard Reset is required along with an update to the FreedomPop Messaging app. I did both of those things and my phone still cannot receive calls or texts. Calling the phone from my landline, I hear ringing from the landline end but nothing happens on the cell phone. What do I do now?

Best Answer

Answers

• John FormanikJohn Formanik FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 17
    Same issue with my Samsung Victory 4G LTE phone in not receiving calls after period of idleness. Always has to relocate my phone - not good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @John Formanik I am sorry to hear that you are also having this issue, I will have a forum agent look into this for you. Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :3
  • Susan HatfieldSusan Hatfield FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    My phone needed a few things, some Karina did from her end and some I did from my end. The phone works just fine now.
  • Jwr12345Jwr12345 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I am having the same problem with my Iphone 5. I receive some of my calls but some the phone never rings and it doesn't show I have a missed call? Also I cannot receive picture messaging?
  • Nopharat SumethasornNopharat Sumethasorn FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
    @Karina , can you do something from your end to my phone too as I have the same issue. Cannot receive the call and text on data but everything is fine on wifi! I already did hard reset, update fp apps and profile too.