**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

[Q] Call forwarding

sethamsetham Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, is there a way to forward calls to my Freedompop number? I can not find an option for it. Thanks
----
Galaxy Victory LTE
Model SPH-L300
Android version 4.1.2
Baseband Version L300VPAMG5
Kernel Version
3.0.31–958802
[email protected] #1
SMP PREEMPT Sat Mar 2 13:19:58
KST 2013
Build number 1.01.03.0730
Hardware Version L300.05

Comments

• sethamsetham Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    edited July 2015 #2
    Hello, is there a way to forward calls to my Freedompop number? I can not find an option for it. Thanks
    ----
    Galaxy Victory LTE
    Model SPH-L300
    Android version 4.1.2
    Baseband Version L300VPAMG5
    Kernel Version
    3.0.31–958802
    [email protected] #1
    SMP PREEMPT Sat Mar 2 13:19:58
    KST 2013
    Build number 1.01.03.0730
    Hardware Version L300.05
    Post edited by setham on
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015 #3
    @setham
    Call forwarding must be initiated on the number you want forwarded. Instructions are carrier specific. The number to be forwarded, is it a freedomPop number?
    Ring.to and Google Voice can both forward calls made to their numbers to any number through the settings on those services.

I ported my Sprint number to Google Voice and can now forward calls made to that number to any phone I wish using the account settings web page. I can even have several phones ring at once.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ring.to also forwards to numbers you type in.
    It supports 1 to 4 numbers to forward to.
    Just type in the 10 digits of each number.
    I put 4 cell phone numbers in ring.to and called my ring.to number.
    They all rang, but the earliest and latest phones started ringing about 2 seconds apart.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    Hello, thanks for the reply.

What I meant is to forward incoming calls to my Freedompop number to another number. [PSTN] -> [Freedompop number] -> FWD -> [Any Number]

Thanks
    Little bump? How I forward my freedompop number to another number? thanks