**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Is my phone compatible for FreedomPop?

elliotelliot Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
Hi everyone! This is my first post, and I was wondering if my phone is compatible for FreedomPop. Now before you tell me to go look at one of the phone compatibility lists, I need to tell you something. I have a Kyocera Echo and I couldn't find it on any compatibility lists, but I punched in my imei/esn and it brought me to the activation page! I would like to know if I can use my phone on their network before I pay 20 dollars to activate it please.

Comments

• mahadrimahadri Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    If you get the activation page, then data will work on the network, but the Freedompop app may not be well tested on the device, so you may experience problems like an asleep phone not ringing or alerting for text messages. Some users are keeping lists of unofficially supported phones on the BYOD forum.
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @elliot Your device will work since the Kyocera Echo has been confirmed as a supported device.

If your activation is not successful please call customer service so your $20 gets refunded if it doesnt work!
  • elliotelliot Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for the help, I really only want data anyway. I think I see if the app works on my phone and then try to activate it.