**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Downgrade of Data plan

Robert  Rathbun IIRobert Rathbun II Posts: 54FreedomPop Newbie
I was going to downgrade my data plan (on my nexus 5) which is the free trial of 1gb. I have 350mb left and the trial ends in 15 days. If I downgrade it will I get charged for the data I have used?

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Robert Rathbun II You will be charged for data overages however if you call customer service you're able to have them downgrade it at the beginning of your next plan cycle.
  • Robert  Rathbun IIRobert Rathbun II Posts: 54FreedomPop Newbie
    Its almost impossible to get an operator on the phone line. It just loops you constantly
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hello @Robert Rathbun II I will be glad to have a forum agent assist you with your downgrade request, please let us know if you are still looking into downgrading your account, thanks.
  • Robert  Rathbun IIRobert Rathbun II Posts: 54FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Jorge, I just got off the phone with customer service and they wouldn't give me a full refund. They charged me 6 dollars for usage but I have data rollover and didnt use any minutes. I was just driving around mapping towers. Can you please look at my account.