**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can't access internet

Yingying  Gao Yingying Gao Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
My newly purchased MIFI 4082 has the internet connection problem. I can access the device by browser but its status is always connecting Sprint 3G network (I see green light blinking). I have tried several days with my ipad and iphone, but can not access the internet at all. I am sure my home is covered by Sprint LTE and 3G. Can you take a look see if my device has been correctly activated? The MIFI 4082 is with my account of [email protected] Thanks.
Post edited by Yingying Gao on

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Yingying Gao I took a look at your account and it seems like it was out of sync but your account has been refreshed now. Please attempt to use the device now, if by any chance you are still having so trouble with the device you can perform a PRL/Profile update.

You will need to be in a 4G coverage area or have another source of internet to complete these steps:

1. Connect to your hotspot to a computer via WiFi
    --If you are not able to connect via Wifi, attach your MiFi device to a computer using a USB cable
    2. Enter 192.168.1.1 into the address bar your browser
    3. Enter in the admin password, "admin"
    4. Navigate to the WWAN tab
    5. Click 3G in the WWAN menu
    6. Scroll down and click the '+' icon next to Service Updates
    6. Under Service Updates, choose "Update PRL", after it successfully completes then "Update profile". Both must complete. If one fails, please try again.
    7. Wait several minutes
    8. Turn device off and on again
  • Yingying  Gao Yingying Gao Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks. I tried your instructions. I am sure I'm covered by Sprint 4G LTE network (I have a sprint iphone 5), but the device can't find it. It is always connecting to 4G network. It seems 4G doesn't work out. Can you tell me what is another source of internet?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Yingying Gao I will have a forum agent further assist you on this :3 Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk).
  • Yingying  Gao Yingying Gao Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks guys. I am online now after hard reset the device.