**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Upgrade phone

Francisco ValadezFrancisco Valadez Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
i read through the forums and found out i need an admins help for this

i bought a lg g2 and have an htc one with a sim activated in my account.
i want to keep the same number and sim and move that to my lg g2
Is this possible?

i want to activate the htc one on a differnet account with a new sim
will i have to pay the byod fee agian even if i already paid for it?

sorry for the messy request your help is appreciated :+1:

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Francisco Valadez, thanks for reaching out on the forums. No request is ever messy so let's get you up and running as soon as possible :)

The simplest method for this is to just do a brand new BYOD activation of your LG G2. This involves getting a new SIM for your G2 as well. Then when you're ready post back over here letting us know when you would like both devices to be "swapped" and a ticket will be created for your number to be transferred over!

Good luck :)
  • Francisco ValadezFrancisco Valadez Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    edited March 2017 #3
    Hello I would like an MEID swap between my 2 accounts:

Thank you!!
    Post edited by Francisco Valadez on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Francisco Valadez I will have a forum agent assist you with your request. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :3