**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

When can I get my replacement phone

Jiang DuJiang Du Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I requested a replacement phone about 2 months ago. I was promised a replacement more than a month ago. Please see support case #549437.

I got this LG phone on May 14, 2015. It has never worked satisfactorily. Please let me know how much longer do I have to wait for a replacement. Another month? Another year? How much patience is needed to be a FreedomPop customer?

Thank you for you attention to this matter.

John

Answers

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    Hello @Jiang Du sorry to hear about the delay you have experienced. I will have a forum agent take a closer look into your replacement device order. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • William BeckettWilliam Beckett Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I also am waiting for a replacement since end of July and not an email or word about it from you or anyone. you all received the old phone 4 weeks ago with mail conformation of being received and still waiting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @William Beckett I sincerely apologize that you have not heard back about your replacement, I will have a forum agent look into this for you. Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :3
  • Jiang DuJiang Du Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I got my replacement phone on Saturday, August 8, 2015. It works much better than the first one I got. Thanks!
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jiang Du Great to hear!
    Ok received my replacement on Thursday and is worse then first phone. Still low volume to none on voice and so broken up with nothing but background noise no one can hear you and this one cycles every 2 minutes and says freedom pop setup complete. Have reset it 3 times same results.2nd phone have been doing this since May and would like a return number and cancel my subscription with refund please.
    ok returned phone as instructed tracking #9405803699300062678551 was delivered on September 8, 2015 11:46 am still no refund or e-mail from you what's up. would very much like my refund
    Bill