**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

From bad to worse

Ecrof ZtfEcrof Ztf Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
First stuck on "DAY 0" for two days (with 125MB left). Now no Text, Talk, or Data info showing up on My Home page. Can someone please take a look?

Answers

• limeylimey Posts: 674FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    The Day 0 for 2 days doesn't seem to be that unusual - I see it all the time on my accounts. I'm not sure if the account really does/doesn't reset on time, as I've never been close enough on my data/minutes limits to know for certain which billing period I'm using (by running out).

That said, one of my accounts was supposed to refresh yesterday, but sat on Day 0 until earlier today, when the phone stopped working - any attempt to call out got a message indicating an unspecified account issue & to call support. Thinking it might be another account glitch, I logged into the web site & checked there, only to find that no issue was shown there, although parts of the information on the phone were missing. I waited for about an hour (whilst I had supper), then checked the phone again before calling support and by this time, the issue (whatever it was) appear to have cleared itself & the phone is now working normally again.

In short, I think FP may be having some back office issues with their systems today.