**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Downgrade unlimited voice trial question

Sara AdamsSara Adams Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, I have activated unlimited voice trial for 30 days and I don't see the option of opt-out or downgrade to free plan, can anyone help me?

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hello @Sara Adams I will have a forum agent assist you with your downgrade request. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • Roselin OonsiriRoselin Oonsiri Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem. Can someone help me too?
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    If it says $0.00/monthly then it's not going to cost you a dime.
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Roselin Oonsiri I would be happy to have a forum agent assist you with your request. Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :3