**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Lg vm670

KtofereKtofere FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
The website said my phone was compatible and let me pay its been almost 24hrs and the phone still is not active? Do I get a refund or can someone help fix this?

Answers

• Adolfo GalvanAdolfo Galvan FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭
    Did it activate? You may need to force an activation. Dial ##72786#. Enter the MSL code sent to you. It should force an activation after it reboots.
  • KtofereKtofere FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    That number did not work. Phone still doesn't work
  • Adolfo GalvanAdolfo Galvan FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭
    Did it give you a menu? If not try *#*#72786#*#*
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @Ktofere Please attempt the following reset and let us know if you continue to experience issues with your device.

Please dial ##786#

Select the Reset button

Then enter your MSL code: 568573

Hit the Reset button and your phone will restart.

Once the phone has restarted it may enter hands free activation. If this does not happen, then you can do so by updating your phone's PRL and Profile manually.

This can be done by going to Settings
    System updates
    Update PRL and then repeat for Update Profile.