Downgrade Voice Plan to Basic

Roselin OonsiriRoselin Oonsiri Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
edited December 2015 in Downgrade Account #1
I currently have the unlimited talk and text voice plan and I wanted to downgrade to the basic 200 plan. On my account voice plan, I do not see an option to downgrade. Can someone please help me?
Post edited by Roselin Oonsiri on

Comments

• RossfuzRossfuz Posts: 116FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    it should downgrade when the next billing cycle starts. I did it this month to one of my phones. I was worried so I asked Freedompop on Twitter about it and sure enough its downgraded
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    You aren't on a trial my friend, It's a free version of the Unlimited Talk and Text that came with the Hydro Icon when it first was introduced. Enjoy it my friend! The only thing that you need to downgrade in order to not be charged is the 1GB $19.99 not unlimited data plan, and maybe premier if you signed up for that.
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop