**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How do I downgrade for the next cycle?

JEFFREY KuochanJEFFREY Kuochan Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
I have unlimited voice now with 5 days left in the cycle.
I will not need this many minutes next cycle.
When I try to downgrade, it says I will have to pay for overages. That doesn't make any sense.
I have already paid for the unlimited, if I downgrade for the next cycle, why would I have overages?

If I downgrade next cycle, I'd be paying for unlimited for next cycle without being able to use at all.

I just want to downgrade to free service starting next month until I have additional use for the account again.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @JEFFREY Kuochan I will have a forum agent assist you with this issue. Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :3