**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

minutes deducted when using home wi-fi

David KingDavid King Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
A couple of issues.....my understanding is that when connected to home broadband minutes don't get logged. Well I just received a call from a friend in Alaska and talked for @ 90 mins and all were logged against my plan! What's up w/ that?
Another issue...I have a client who can NEVER call me ....gets message that my phone is not in service. Another issue....Voicemail keeps count month in and month out and says, for example, '6 voicemails' even when only 1 new has come in . I clear them but your system just keeps a running count and never resets that count...ever. The new GUI for phone-calls proximity sensor goes to white screen during calls (battery waster...Duh) FP's credibility really suffers....I recently received a request for a review of your service and could not give one because, at this point FreedomPop is good only as an emergency phone. All other parameters by which you would be judged are miserable. Really guys...Get some 'code jockeys' to straighten out this mess. I've been with you for about a year and, like many, am still waiting. As an emergency phone...great!

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @David King Minutes used on Wi-Fi will deduct from your plan.
  • RossfuzRossfuz Posts: 116FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    no need to call people names. i been with freedompop a year and i have 2 phones and 3 hotspots. all work. they are not emergency phones. you have to take time out to contact someone and fix them. if you want help pm me and i will contact freedompop for you. i don't work there but i get stuff done
  • David  WagnerDavid Wagner Posts: 27FreedomPop Newbie
    If you don't want minutes deducted from your plan while you're connected to your home's wi-fi, check out Republic Wireless.