No Connection

Chad FenslageChad Fenslage Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Why Can't I connect to the internet. I Got my new device and it will not connect to the net.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @chad - You account looks good in our system. To fix this issue, please try the following. You will need to be in a 4G coverage area or have another source of internet to complete these steps:

1. Connect to your hotspot to a computer via WiFi
    --If you are not able to connect via Wifi, attach your MiFi device to a computer using a USB cable
    2. Enter 192.168.1.1 into the address bar your browser
    3. Enter in the admin password, "admin"
    4. Navigate to the WWAN tab
    5. Click 3G in the WWAN menu
    6. Scroll down and click the '+' icon next to Service Updates
    6. Under Service Updates, choose "Update PRL", after it successfully completes then "Update profile". Both must complete. If one fails, please try again.
    7. Wait several minutes
    8. Turn device off and on again

Please let me know if you still have issues and I will continue to help you troubleshoot your problem.
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    You much update the PRL and Profile and I paste that in, you much have internet connection to do this, so plus MiFi into USB port in your computer that has internet connection.

Pasted instruction here:

How do I update the 3G Profile and PRL?

We're sorry to hear that your 3G network connection has failed. To fix this issue, please try the following. You will need to be in a 4G coverage area or have another source of internet to complete these steps:

1. Connect to your hotspot to a computer via WiFi
    --If you are not able to connect via Wifi, attach your MiFi device to a computer using a USB cable
    2. Enter 192.168.1.1 into the address bar your browser
    3. Enter in the admin password, "admin"
    4. Navigate to the WWAN tab
    5. Click 3G in the WWAN menu
    6. Scroll down and click the '+' icon next to Service Updates
    6. Under Service Updates, choose "Update PRL", after it successfully completes then "Update profile". Both must complete. If one fails, please try again.
    7. Wait several minutes
    8. Turn device off and on again
    Ending paste
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
This discussion has been closed.