**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

bottom 1/3 of the screen covered by partially transparent box

Andrew GoncalvesAndrew Goncalves Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I was answering a text from my brother put the phone down next time i picked it up....this box appeared not sure what else to call it. The "box goes from the left to right edge of the screen covering the bottom 1/3 of the phone at the top a line goes across the screen and the rest almost looks shaded and it actually looks like the Phone/Messaging/Chrome/Apps icons at the bottom are being pulled to the top of the box. I can still use the phone but i have had this for about 2 months and this happened about a week ago tried everything else this is my last resort. Hope I can get some help here maybe a replacement?

Comments

• RossfuzRossfuz Posts: 116FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    can you please take a screenshot and show us. you can attach a file here.
  • Andrew GoncalvesAndrew Goncalves Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Sorry it took me a while to respond but here it is
  • limeylimey Posts: 674FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Hate to say it, but I'd be inclined to think that this is either a fault in the LCD panel, or the electronics/cables driving it.

It might be something as simple as a loose cable, but TBH, it might be safest to see if FP will exchange it under warranty. Even if the phone was sold as a Certified Preowned device, it may still be covered by the 90 day warranty.

• Andrew GoncalvesAndrew Goncalves Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    it should be because i mean ive had it less than 3 months...just so strange I didnt drop it didnt do anything just happened after a text between me and my brother so weird.
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Andrew Goncalves
    RMA--------------------------------------------How to return a device:
    Go here: http://support.freedompop.com/
    Search "how to return device"
    See second response.