Freedompop overdrive pro won't connect to 3g.

Brooks DeBruinBrooks DeBruin Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Freedompop pro was working good until this morning. Now all of a sudden I can't connect my hotspot or a device to 3g network. overdrive pro says connecting to network but never connects. My android device connects to overdrive pro, although overdrive pro does not connect to network, making it useless. Please help because I did not change anything on either device. I just woke up and it stopped working. Not a good record for 2nd day of paid ownership???

Answers

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    maybe cell tower is down or run out data or some other problem. If cell tower down you have to wait for it to come back up. again this your second post and wait for Taylor to get with you.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Adam NibeckAdam Nibeck Posts: 35FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭
    This has been happening alot today, Brooks, your not the only one. Something is wrong on freedompops end. Im sure they will have it up and running in no time!
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Brooks DeBruin‌ you can also pm @Taylor for assistance. Multiple postings on the same complaint are discouraged do to Taylor having to look at everysingle new complaint or concern,so that it slows down his pace to help out. It also creates bloat in these pages making it hard to find help with other problems.
  • Patty Jo BradenPatty Jo Braden Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have not been able to connect. My computer finds overdrive pro but the device never connects and says connection error 128. I can't find "connection error 128". I have been trying for 2 weeks to connect this device.
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Patty, my research show it is a network error between your device and fredompop, message Taylor for this problem and he check your connection.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @Brooks - It looks like you were able to reach an agent today, let me know if you need further assistance.

@Patty Jo - It looks like you were also able to reach an agent regarding an exchange.
This discussion has been closed.