What will happen after my monthly 500mb data finishes? Will "call & text" still work??

yamiyami Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hi guys;
I was wondering what will happen after my monthly 500mb data finishes before end of monthly billing cycle?
Will I still be able to use "call & text" or they are solely dependent on this monthly data and will not work?

Comments

• mick jenkinsmick jenkins Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭
    Yes, but data will be blocked until your next billing cycle begins. It actually blocks the data at 400mb unless you have top-up activated and then it will credit your account $10.00 once you get with in your last 100mb. Its kind of confusing...
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @yami‌, @mick‌ is correct,not too confusing. Data does not interrupt your calling and texting if you run empty and are on the unlimited talk and text.
  • yamiyami Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Then IF I have Auto top-up Disabled, and I am Not in Unlimited plan (I am in Basic Free), THEN after 400mb I will not be able to call or answer calls. Right?

If correct, then will this happen only to times I am "not" in Wifi or even with Wifi I will not be able use phone?
  • Charlotte EasleyCharlotte Easley Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    No, basic free includes 200 minutes talk time, 500 texts, AND 500 mbs data. The three are counted separately.
This discussion has been closed.