**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

ACCOUNT WON'T DEACTIVATE!!!!!!!!

louie lailouie lai Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
I tried deactivating my account "[email protected]" weeks ago and today I found out that it is still active and still charging me! How can I fully deactivate this account please help!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @louie lai I will have a forum agent look into this for you, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :3
  • louie lailouie lai Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, I would love to deactivate as soon as possible. Thank you!
  • louie lailouie lai Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    @Karina Magana Yes, I would love to deactivate as soon as possible. Thank you!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    @louie lai I have deactivated your account as you had requested. Thank you for your patience, we appreciate it!