Can somebody please fix my overdrive pro

Brooks DeBruinBrooks DeBruin Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
My overdrive pro was working great, then all of a sudden, it won't connect to 3 g. I tried to network update and won't let me. Keeps saying try again later. Well I've been trying for 4 hours wasting my time on a devise that does not work correctly. I've only had the device and service less than a month. This is a nightmare!

Answers

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    To little information to give answer because can be a number ways you can not connect. Taylor be along to check to see if everything work on freedompop side. Also look away at other post and there maybe answer you find there for solutions.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Adam NibeckAdam Nibeck Posts: 35FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭
    There is many of these problems occurring today. I wonder if it has to do with freedompops side?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @Brooks - It looks like your account is now active in our system and there is a small amount of usage, are you still having issues?
This discussion has been closed.