Downgrade unlimited voice and text messages plan

jcdaw99jcdaw99 Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I bought the Kyocera Hydro Icon and it came with a lot of free trials. I immediately downgraded to the free data plan, and cancelled the premier services like Premium Voice. However I still have unlimited data and minutes, with no option to downgrade. It says $0 a month, but when I bought it, it said one month trial. Will I be charged for it next billing cycle and if so how do I cancel?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @jcdaw99 I will have a forum agent assist you with this. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :3
  • Khoala10Khoala10 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am also currently on this promotion for my Kyocera Hydro Icon, and I would also like to know how to downgrade the unlimited talk and text plan to the basic plan.

Like jcdaw99, I was able to downgrade the data plan, but I didn't see an option to do the same for the texting and calling plan.

Thanks in advance!
  • The OodThe Ood Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    I found this link that might help.
    freedompop.com/account/nXVtOzqg931GfaW/downgradePlan
    We thank you, friend of Oodkind. Will you stay? There is room in the song for you.
  • TeXcoderTeXcoder Posts: 26FreedomPop Newbie
    @The Ood , that shows me the option of downgrading the data.
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    If the price says $0.00/month then you won't be charged ever
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop