**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Nothing but problems with this [email protected]#$ Samsung Galaxy Victory... Super Frustrated..

on 11/27/2014, I bought a Galaxy Victory through newegg so that I could use it when I go on motorcycle rides since it would work as a GPS and to try out Freedom-pop's service. I rarely use it, but when I do, The dang thing lags so bad that it makes me want to smash it with a sledge hammer.

When I got received it, it had issues calling out that took a few weeks in for you guys to figure out and fix... I didn't complain...

When you updated your ap and I got Java Lang errors for a month and couldn't call or text, I didn't complain...

When it started shuttering all the time and slowed down to the point I couldn't answer a call on it, would miss all incoming calls, and have had to call everyone back. I sat on hold multiple times for multiple hours only to get disconnected multiple times and just gave up eventually on calling about it... I even contacted you guys Via Facebook and I still have not gotten a reply to that (I sent it on 3/17/2015).

Now today after updating your ap, I get the Java Lang errors again... So I uninstalled the ap and re-installed it, then rebooted the phone and boom... My phone will not turn on! I have tried pressing and holding all of the buttons with the battery in and out multiple times. My laptop will no longer recognize the phone via USB, and my multimeter says the batter is good...

What the crap? I have done multiple BYOD Devices and never had a problem, but the only freedompop phone I own, has given me nothing but problems since day 0... I just ordered a galaxy S4 from you last week and it should be here Friday, but if all of your phones are like this... I will mark it return to sender and back-charge my Credit card... This is 100% ridiculous...

Please Advise,
Tab Carmel

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Tab Carmel I sincerely apologize for all the issues you have come across and are still having. I will be happy to have a forum agent assist you and look into your account. Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :3
  • Tab CarmelTab Carmel Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    q
  • Tab CarmelTab Carmel Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Yarg, can someone please help me getting logged into zen desk? Also, you are wrong. I replied multiple times via email and received NO as in NONE help... My ticket actually got closed because I didn't log into zen desk, and none of my replies made it to the support team... Not that they actually read... 2 representatives replied to the ticket saying that I should try a PRL update...

I clearly stated that the phone WILL NOT TURN ON!!! How am I supposed to do a PRL update on a phone that will not turn on despite trying every button combination possible to try to get it to turn on?

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the new phone you ordered that will not turn on ? (galaxy s4)
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Lawrence HemingwayLawrence Hemingway Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a Samsung Victory with no connection over the 4G network. In the Settings/Status it shows for Network: Samsung and not Freedompop like in my wife's Samsung Victory phone. Her phone works just fine. I tried ##72786 # but this did not make a difference. I can get data and make calls over the WiFi only. Please help. My Android version is 4.1.2.

Please help