Why is my device not connecting?

Tristan RoddenTristan Rodden Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I'm in a good 3G coverage area, but my MiFi 4082 is not connecting. I checked the WWAN log and it says "MIP error code 67." I tried updating my PRL and Profile, but neither worked. Is there some activation process I missed?

Answers

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    You much have internet connection to update the PRL and Profile. I just received my Saturday. Go to someone that has internet connection and plug your power cord to USB of that computer and download the tether driver that computer, if that does not work. You can go to the website and download it there, sorry I would have find that web site you can get the tether at for MiFi. I get back to you on that.

Go to Device Mange on computer to see if you have the driver, right click the device and go to properties and in the text boxes it say "this device is working ", you good to go. If you see any other message, then click update driver. If it does not work, find and download the driver for MiFi4082.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Adam NibeckAdam Nibeck Posts: 35FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭
    Make sure you are using a 3g/4g account. Some people slide on the 4g only, and have there 3g work at the same time, but others need to pay monthly for 3g./4g
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @Tristan - It looks like you were able to reach a support agent regarding our issue. Please let me know if you continue to have problems.
This discussion has been closed.