Smartwatch WCDMA

Charles aol MorganCharles aol Morgan Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I have recently seen some smartwatches with WCDMA capability. Is it possible that you will support these in the future?
I would wish for a plan that offers cell calling and texting. No data would be necessary as browsing on one would be less than optimal to say the least.
I currently have a GSM one that is working great but would like a CDMA/WCDMA one also.

Comments

• Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    WCDMA is used for GSM devices and devices that are WCDMA are incompatible with CDMA networks
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • weanutweanut Posts: 309FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    also @Charles aol Morgan freedompop is a voip service, not cellular. they offer a great unlimited talk/text plan which you can use with wif, as well as unlimited talk, text & data if you need service off wifi. although now that they have premium voice(which is cellular but now used only as a backup), who knows what the future will bring. i'm sure many would be interested in a smartwatch, it could happen :) thanks for the suggestion.
  • Charles aol MorganCharles aol Morgan Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks. @Ryan Radford and @weanut . My Aplus GV18 is a great little device. I put it on T-mobile because I get a $10/m discount on it for having voice service also. Brings it down to $5/m. Texting is basic, no MMS but it runs about 4 days on a charge! Of course free would be better lol.
    I still use my FP Galaxy's (S4, S3, Tab 3) and about 4 other devices have been given to kids and grandkids.