Would like to check order status

pahasopahaso Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hi. Ordered a FreedomPop service with Samsung phone on Mar. 17 but am yet to hear anything. It seems 2-3 week delay is to be expected, but I'd like to check if I can find when to expect my new phone. Thank you.

Answers

• Adam NibeckAdam Nibeck Posts: 35FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭
    It normally takes around 2 weeks to a month. They do not provide tracking. We all know that there shipping is a little on the slow side.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @pahaso - Your device will be shipping soon if the checkout page said 2-3 weeks. Once your device does ship you will receive an email with the tracking info.
  • pahasopahaso Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I don't remember what the checkout page said. I got 2-3 weeks from reading other people's experience. The receipt email I got said 'You will receive your FreedomPop device soon.'
  • retguyretguy Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I have been waiting since 14 Mar for a phone. I'm not in a rush but what irritates me is I was charged the $270 on my card on the 16 of Mar. I don't like paying for something weeks before I get the product. Does Freedom Pop add time on the two years for the weeks of free money I have gave FreedomPop?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @retguy - There was a slight back-order but your device will be shipping soon. Data plan renewal dates are adjusted to accommodate the additional wait. Thanks for your patience.
This discussion has been closed.