**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Samsung Victory 4G LTE Battery life - Am I typical?

mryan301mryan301 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
I have the Samsung Victory 4G LTE. The battery life seems really bad. I could lose 30% running to the grocery store (about 2 hours). So I ran a test the last few days in a row. Just sitting on the table with zero usage, it drops from 100% to 40% in 8 hours. I am on wifi at the time according to the indicators and I know that cell signal (Sprint) is non-existent in the room where I tested it.

Is this the nature of the beast or is it likely I have a bad battery?

Comments

• Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mryan301 I had a similar experience but using Juice Defender and AppAssassin to get rid of bloatware helped tremendously.
  • mryan301mryan301 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    I'll look at AppAssassin but I know juicedefender. Used it for a year or 2 before going to Greenpower. Juicedefender tends to shut off networks. Woudlnt that be bad in this case where it needs the wifi and network for calls?
  • Brian BartonBrian Barton FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 180
    Best option get rid of all battery apps and extra stuff you dont need. then Get a two batteries and a battery charger. 1 Vic battery is like 4$ off $bay or zon. A charger is probably just above that. I bought 6 batteries for 13$ so I don't really have to charge I just keep 1 or 2 charged and I'm fine.
  • Ligia VargaLigia Varga FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I have exactly the same problem, I am going to buy a new battery to see if this solves it.....
  • Ligia VargaLigia Varga FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Same problem with battery, I am going to buy a new one