**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Drivers for Windows 10

When can we be expecting a drivers for Windows 10? It would be nice to not pay for something that we can't use, because it's not keeping up...

Comments

• james beckfordjames beckford Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm also waiting for drivers for Windows 10 for my laptops which are useless when I am away from wifi.
  • Marc JosephMarc Joseph Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie
    FWIW, I have a Freedom Stick U600, and while it's not the same device, it does seem that it uses the same Sprint SmartView software to install the software and drivers. Anyhow, before I received my U600, my research turned up many complaints that the U600 wouldn't work under Windows 8. As a result, when I tried installing the Sprint software on my Windows 10 tablet, I ran the exe file in compatibility mode for Windows 7. Long story short, it worked. You might try uninstalling any software and drivers previously installed, then run the exe file in compatibility mode.
  • lorein0688lorein0688 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Windows 10 is the latest operating system and due to this many software gets incompatible with it. The software gets incompatible due to outdated drivers. So try updating drivers in Windows 10.
This discussion has been closed.