**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Dormant phone? Help getting it turned back on?

Kent -hchF3Kent -hchF3 Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
edited August 2015 in LG Optimus F3 #1
I've emailed tech support about this a week ago, got an auto-reply that I would hear back from with tech assist within 24 hours, and a reference #150813-002356, but no further reply.

I haven't used my LG F3 in a while (out of town in an area with little Sprint coverage), and it seems to be deactivated/ dormant. Can you check and see if the phone needs to be reset of Waked Up in your system?
My information all shows correct online in my freedompop account information, there are no notifications, & I haven't come close to using my phone/text/data limits.
It is not possible to either send or receive a text, phone call, or access cellular data. The browser works fine with WiFi, although text/phone do not function while on WiFi.
I did find advice on your site to go to my account page, and click on "Wake Up", but there is no such option shown on my account page.
When trying to use the browser via cell data, I get messages similar to:
"Can't access server right now, try again later." Any URL I type in is re-directed to tup3G.freedompop.com, and a message of "this webpage is not available".
The indicators in the status bar indicate some level of 3G signal, but never show 4G even when I'm in areas that normally have 4G coverage.
I have updated Profile and PRL in the phone settings. I've confirmed that I'm running the current version of the Freedompop Messaging App. I downloaded the Freedompop Diagnostics program, and tried the advice to

"dial ##72786# and then press the call button". This did not help.
From the phone, I cannot login to MyFreedompop app. It seems to take my login info, flashes briefly on a screen that looks like I would expect, and then returns me to the login page again.

Can you please assist me?
Thank you,
Kent E
Post edited by Kent -hchF3 on

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    Hello @KentE it does appear that your device has been reactivated and your account does appear to be in good standing. Please let us know if you are still having issues on your end, thanks :)
  • Kent -hchF3Kent -hchF3 Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, Jorge. Thanks for checking! Yes, my F3 is active again as of sometime this morning, and it's nice to have it back! I'm not sure whether the assistance was from posting this thread, or through my 2 earlier attempts to contact customer service via email channels. I do find the lack of customer support follow-up to be extremely frustrating: I really don't have a major problem with it taking a few days to get the phone re-activated, as I have another phone option, but it's very disquieting to be informed (probably by robo-mail) that I will be contacted within 24 hours, and then have a week pass with no follow-up contact.
    Kent E
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @KentE Thank you for the update. I apologize for the lack of support you received throughout this process, I have gone ahead and granted you some free data for the inconvenience.
  • brettlindaybrettlinday Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Help. I have the same service is dormant issue.