**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY
If you have not recently performed a Carrier Reset to your mobile device, we recommend doing so to ensure that your FreedomPop service is operating to its best capability. This does not cause the loss of any information saved on your mobile device. You can find instructions by selecting the following link: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/

For additional topics related to your concern, please visit our online Self-Help Knowledge Base at https://support.freedompop.com

FreedomPop 101: Reactivating Your Dormant Account

Jorge Jorge FreedomPop Master Posts: 3,361 admin
edited August 2015 in FreedomPop 101 #1

Why is my device temporarily deactivated?

Your device may go into a temporary dormant state after an extended period with no reported data usage. Should your device be placed in a dormant state, you can simply reactivate it with one click by logging in to your FreedomPop account and clicking the prompt to "Wake Up."

After your device is reactivated, we recommend performing a profile update.

NOTE: In order to update profile, you will need to be connected to WiFi or a data connection. It may take a few times for the update to push through. If the update fails, please try again.

Post edited by Jorge on
Tagged:

Comments

• ontario_funontario_fun FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    I ordered a global sim and it finally arrived. I tried to activate it using the number on the card and my email address but it says email already registered. When I log into my FB account, has at the top "Billing Cycle: starts after device ships". I am confused as i didn't order a device aside from my sim. I need it to work. Thanks
  • Margarita LehmannMargarita Lehmann FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    I had to get a replacement device because my original device broke. It took a month just to get the new device, but now I cannot use it because I'm getting Error 204. I cannot find out how to reactivate my account.
  • noctshadownoctshadow FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    same issue here, the status says "Billing Cycle: starts after device ships". But I already have the sim for over 2 months! just didn't try it until last week, and kept getting the error.
  • john 4 smithjohn 4 smith FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 11

same issue here, the status says "Billing Cycle: starts after device ships". But I already have the sim for over 2 months! just didn't try it until last week, and kept getting the error.

Does it work? Or still no?
  • john 4 smithjohn 4 smith FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 11

Does it still not work?
  • Frank LinFrank Lin FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 13
    I re-activated my dormant account (frank.lin@sjsu.edu). I have two phones on the account. One of them becomes normal again, but the other one shows "don't have a phone number" on my account. Somehow the phone number was not restored. Is there something I should do?
  • kerstuffkerstuff FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    No, if you don't make calls or use a little data FPop deactivates it more than likely you lost your numbers.