**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How long until mms will be supported for the Nexus 5?

JakeGoslingJakeGosling Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
I get this service is not yet supported on your device please check back whenever I attempt to activate the service.

Best Answer

Answers

• weanutweanut Posts: 309FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @JakeGosling @Ali as of yesterday, i get 'to send and receive picture/video messages try mms for free', i see it's 1.99/mo on services. just wanting to confirm which packages it's free on? thanks! & bah humbug!
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015 #4
    @JakeGosling @weanut
    Google Hangouts will do this. It will use your GV number though. Install Hangouts Dialer also if you want to use your GV number for calls. I have less problems with this setup and can use multiple devices with the same number.
  • Michael CuestasMichael Cuestas Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    @Ali What about MMS for iOS?
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    @Michael Cuestas MMS should be working, if not add it from your account from My Account > Services
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • Michael CuestasMichael Cuestas Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    @Ryan Radford 2 thank you. I was referring to group texts actually sorry. Wondering when that will be working.
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    @Michael Cuestas If you don't want to wait on FreedomPop for group messages, I would suggest that you port your number to Google Voice and use Hangouts for texts and calls. It will count against your data usage, and not the calls and texts plan from FreedomPop.

I believe you have to transfer your number to ring.to and then to Google Voice.

After that you have to enable SMS and calls in Hangouts(with the dialer installed)
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • Stuart SloanStuart Sloan Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Do we know when group text will be available?