Transfer number between freedompop accounts

Jeff1234Jeff1234 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
edited August 2015 in Mobile Phone Service #1
Please transfer the phone number from my old phone to my new phone. Old account under email address: aryaygeff(at)yahoo(dot)com and new account under: aryaygeff(at)gmail(dot)com?

Also, please close and refund the activation fee for the second "dummy" account" which was used minimally only to test phone's activation status, if at all possible.

@Karina @Taylor @Vanessa @Jorge M. @freedompop @freedompopEdwin
Post edited by Jeff1234 on

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeff1234Jeff1234 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Is there anyone available to assist me.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @Jeff1234 Could you confirm that you would like to swap your iPhone 5 onto your old account which would allow the iPhone to retain the old number. Another option would be to cancel the old account and transfer over your old phone to the new account and refund you the activation fee as request, would just like to clarify so I apologize for any confusion on your end.
    Yes, I would like to cancel old account and transfer old number to iphone with activation refund please.
    Yes, please. I would like cancel my old account but retain the old phone number on the new iphone account. Thank you Jorge!
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @Jeff1234 I have gone ahead and cancelled your old account and issued a refund for the activation fee. I was also successfully able to transfer your old number into your new iPhone account. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to reflect on your end :)
    Thank you Jorge! Have a wonderful weekend. I am very impressed at how smooth the transition was between phones.
  • benleefp2benleefp2 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a new Freedompop phone. My old phone stop working. I sent an email to support but no answer yet. How long before someone can help me?

Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 24 hours.
    Subject
    Change to New phone.

Question Reference # 150817-002686
    Date Created: 08/17/2015 11:56 PM
    Date Last Updated: 08/17/2015 11:56 PM
  • Hello @benleefp2 I reviewed the ticket as noticed that you asked if we can "move my old account to my new account". I can simply just activate your new phone to your old account, please let me know if this is what you would like us to do for you.
  • Bethany RanneyBethany Ranney Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I would like to transfer my old number to my new phone as well. Who should I speak to?
  • @Bethany Ranney I will be assisting you with this request, please check your PM for further assistance. I apologize for the delay in response.