Replacing Broken Phone - Please help move new phone to old account

Andrew BahrAndrew Bahr Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
The phone associated with my account is completely inoperable. I have purchased a new phone and, per the instructions provided on other threads, activated it under a new account as a BYOD. Please help me move this new phone to my old account.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Andrew Bahr I reviewed your account and was able to see that you have been assisted with this by another agent. Please let me or Jorge M know if we can assist you with anything else or if you still need help with this request.
  • MIke DwyerMIke Dwyer Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I just did this, not easy. I wanted to replace a FP phone. I got a new FP Phone and set up a free account for that phone. Then called support at (888) 915-2647. Took about 4 tries. The first lady seemed confused that I wanted to replace a phone and outright told me you can't. One wanted me to cancel my main account and I said no to that. Finally I got an indian accent guy that understood that I had two accounts and wanted to switch the phones from each account. 15 min after giving him the IMEI numbers for both phones and uninstalling and reinstalling FreedomPop Messaging it was done. I'm a happy camper now.