Note 2 no 4g or LTE

Ryan CravensRyan Cravens Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
I purchased a note 2 and cannot get any LTE after a wipe and prl update when my freedom pop s3 can get LTE.

Best Answer

Answers

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please try an SCRTN update:

(Note: Back up your data as this can potentially erase your phone)

1. Dial ##72786# in the native dialer and the SCRTN message should appear. Enter your MSL if needed (found by clicking here)

2. Your device will restart, proceed to unlock the device

3. The Hands free reactivation will occur, its going to update your PRL and Profile. If it fails then update it manually Settings -> System Update -> PRL and Profile

4. If you lost any data then please re install the My FreedomPop app and the FreedomPop Messaging app.
  • Ryan CravensRyan Cravens Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    I tried that is didn't ask me for my Mel, and in that page the only info I found was my Mac, is that also my msl?
  • MIN WANGMIN WANG Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I cannot get LTE also, I am on a galaxy s3.
    I can only connect to 3g, when it states that the Samsung Galaxy S3 can connect to 4gLte. Please Help! The voice quality is very bad!
    I tried that to no sucess, and prl then profile updates had no success, but I read on a forum to do a profile update then a prl update and it imedatly picked up LTE.
    It turns out that my house has no LTE service, I have to walk down the street a little bit to pick up data. I found this out as I left the house today. Thanks for you suggestion though!
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,386 admin
    @Ryan Cravens I took a look into your account and it did not appear to be synced on our end. Please attempt another PRL/Profile updated and keep us updated if anything has changed on your end :)

@MIN WANG Sorry to hear about your coverage :/ I refreshed your account just in case.
    @Jorge M. I need you to do whatever you did again.