**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

no 4g 3g and no selected account.

I paid $79.99 in June to continue my annual plan. Today in August I cannot leave the house and get any connection. Only in the house with the wifi. I checked my account and it says I have no plan selected even though I am paid up. Something is **** up. How can I get my signal back and my account to to reflect that I have a plan?

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tamara Sinclair I suggest going to tinyurl.com/downgrademyfp to "refresh" the free plan back to your account, then from the My FreedomPop app get the voice plan working by selecting "Unlimited Talk and Text" with the price of $0.00. Now you have your account working and you have unlimited voice and text for free :)
  • Tamara SinclairTamara Sinclair Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    That would downgrade my plan and the money I spent would be for nothing. I think I need to spend an hour talking to technical support. ugh.
  • James_in_UtahJames_in_Utah Posts: 243FreedomPop Newbie
    @Ali,
    Could you explain that process a little more?
    The process? I call technical support and explain the phone does not work outside of the house. I have no plan even though I paid a year in advance. Technical support says: 'oh, let me transfer you to billing' um ok. Then billing says: hmmm sounds like you need to talk to tech support. Pardon my sarc.
  • James_in_UtahJames_in_Utah Posts: 243FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Tamara,
    I was actually asking Ali to explain how to get unlimited talk and text for free, and if it actually works. I think he was joking.
    Now my phone works but my husbands account has been deactivated even though it is paid a year in advance. No voice, text. But still has internet, email and voice mail. Error connecting to server and account page deactivated.