**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swap device

Gayle  CdeBacaGayle CdeBaca FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
I already created a new account with my new phone, now I need help updating the phone on my old plan.

Answers

• jim mullahyjim mullahy FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    And they again I go on freedompop try to get help here's my problem my old Evo 4G phone is broken I bought a Samsung s3 phone I want to transfer my new phone and cancel my old phone on my original email address it seems freedompop is no help for me except taking my money can someone please help me activate my new Samsung s3 phone please
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,371 admin
    Hello @Gayle CdeBaca please check your forum inbox as I will be contacting you there to gather some private information.

@jim mullahy sorry to hear about the lack of support you have experienced. If your S3 is a byod please activate the device through the byod funnel and after doing so we will be able to swap out the Evo for your S3, however if the S3 is a FreedomPop device then please let us know and we will be glad to have your swap request taken care of right away :)