**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How to submit a ticket?

William PattersonWilliam Patterson FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 22
Is there a link or something??

I always see users submitting tickets on other's behalf.
Making money is not the same as being wealthy.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @William Patterson I would be happy to have a forum agent assist you, would you please first let me know what kind of issue you are having?
  • leiwang2012leiwang2012 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 21
    I couldn't find the link to submit tickets either. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 activated with Freedompop. I got it cracked and wants to bring another one updated to Freedompop. How can I do that? I don't think I need to pay another $20 activation fee since it is not a new activation, it is a replacement. Thanks!
  • majiemailmajiemail FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    @Karina I need do carrier reset on my htc evo 4g. Can you get me the MSL code? Thanks. My phone can not make call on 3g only even I see all bars (cell signal is good) but works on wifi
  • david ramagedavid ramage FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Have not even used it and you charge me $29.85 I had to go to mcdonalds this morning to get on line
  • chantel mccartchantel mccart FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I need msl code for Samsung nexus
  • William D MayWilliam D May FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I had to do a factory reset on my Moto E (2nd Gen) and now my phone number is not in the Settings, About Phone, Status. How can I edit the Status and get the phone number to display?
  • markomarko FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    ditto on needing MSL code for HTC Evo 4g. This device was purchased through you. Tried to run the Android app for MSL codes without success. tried 000000, 111111, 123456, no luck.

it is frustrating when support page instructs us to submit a ticket, but there is 'NO POSSIBLE WAY' to find a link to do so.
  • ladylynnladylynn FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I was charged 2 different times on my bank account for $39.00 dollars WHY I've never had any kind of service with y'all never I want my money back now
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,180 admin
    ladylynn said:

I was charged 2 different times on my bank account for $39.00 dollars WHY I've never had any kind of service with y'all never I want my money back now

We are sorry to learn that. Please confirm any email address you have used to place an order with us.