**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No Internet service

DANNY CHANDANNY CHAN Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Can't get Internet through the MiFi even though it is connected to Sprint's 3G network. Sent an email to Support on 8/20 and still waiting for a reply.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @DANNY CHAN

Your device was temporarily suspended but I have gone ahead and resumed your service. You should be able to connect to the internet now, please attempt to browse the internet and let me know if any issues arise.
  • David PotterDavid Potter Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a problem with my MIFI too. I had not used it for over a month and then turned it on one day to use it and could not connect to the internet. It just allowed me to access the "router" information but could not reach any external websites.

Then I saw a button on my Freedompop homepage and it said "wake up your device" or something about it being put to sleep. So I pressed it and nothing happened, actually it said that it failed and I could try again and when I did that nothing happened.

I just sent them a ticket too so hopefully between the two of us someone could help!
    Hello @David Potter your ICCID had not been updated but I have gone ahead and done so, please try to use your device now and let me know if you are still having the same issue.
  • DANNY CHANDANNY CHAN Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks, Karina,
    It seems okay now, but how come it was temporarily suspended? It is not the first time such "automatic" suspension happened.
    Since you were close to passing your allotted data your device suspended so you wouldn't go over your data and get charged for overages. This is most likely what happened the other times since you stated this is not the first time this has happened.
  • David PotterDavid Potter Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    It's working, thanks Karina!
    No problem @David Potter :3