**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Wifi keeps turning off and wont save password

kyle roakkyle roak FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
has anyone else had this problem? my wifi keeps randomly turning off which is rather annoying when im trying to save as much data as i can. i tried i have it set to keep the wifi on while in sleep and wifi optimizer is off as well so i dont know if i am over looking a setting or what.

Comments

• kyle roakkyle roak FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
    i think i have found the issue so if anyone else ends up having it. i downloaded the freedompop nationwide wifi app and now that i uninstalled it i have no more issues
  • Brian BartonBrian Barton FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 180
    I had this happen to the phone I just sent back. The wifi was going out on its own even while in a phone call and the speaker would pop and was kinda overly fuzzy sounding. My first hydro that i bought then rooted works perfect. I don't believe I ever installed the nationwide wifi fp app and I keep everything else including optimizer disabled.