I downgraded my data plan for my hotspot and then my data plan for my phone. Now my data is over.

SCSassySCSassy Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
I downgraded my plan for the hotspot to the free 500 mb plan. When I downgraded the data plan for my phone (Kyocera Hydro), I had approximately 40 mb left and it showed that I had 0 days left in my billing cycle. Once I downgraded that data plan, the data bar went red and now says I've used 980 MB. Am I going to have to pay for that now? That should have been included in the free month. Can you please help me?

Answers

• Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Do you have 10 FreedomPop friends? If you don't then downgrading your plan is going to result in overages. Go join the freedom friends Facebook group or the FreedomPop friends group on this forum and add the accounts listed there so that you can get the maximum free data each month. This is the reason why so many people that use this service have more than one account.
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop