Plan change

gezafischgezafisch Posts: 86FreedomPop Newbie
@Jorge M.
Could you please assist me in giving the phone on the [email protected] the $5 unlimited talk and text plan?
I have PM'd you but you didnt respond.

Thanks
Geza

Comments

• gezafischgezafisch Posts: 86FreedomPop Newbie
    Bump. @Jorge M.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    edited September 2015 #3
    Hello @gezafisch ,

I apologize for the delay in reply! The Unlimited plan has been recently changed, we now offer it for $24.99. However for just the unlimited talk and text plan it is now $10.99. If you wish to still be added to the unlimited talk and text plan please let me know so that I can make the changes to your account.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    @Karina Magana
    I'm using the $5 a month unlimited on my phone right now. Couldn't you activate the phone on the unlimited everything plan and then disable the data? How much would that cost?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    edited September 2015 #5
    @gezafisch

Due to the change in pricing with our plans, users who were under a $4.99 unlimited talk and text plan was associated with a $15.00 Unlimited data plan as well. However, our new price plan includes both Unlimited Everything for the $24.99 set price. The stand alone Unlimited talk and text is now $10.99 unless a user was still subscribed to the $4.99 plan. If you feel that you are subscribed to the plan, please feel free to PM me and Jorge M. and will be glad to take a look to confirm this. :3
    I was using it on my old phone before it broke. The account phone number is 3309584445 and the email address is [email protected]

Geza
    @Karina Magana Actually its under the [email protected] freedompop account.

geza
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @gezafisch I took a look into that account and can confirm that your Samsung Victory account is currently under the $4.99 unlimited talk and text plan along with the $15 unlimited data since this account was previously subscribed to it prior to the plan changes. If you like I may swap out the devices between accounts and place your desired phone onto this account. Sorry about the delay and appreciate your patience :)